Skip to content
- ½ ripe avocado
- 1 ripe banana, frozen
- 2 T unsweetened cocoa powder
- 3 T creamy peanut butter
- 1 ½ cups milk (cow’s, coconut, or almond)
- 1 T honey or maple syrup
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Puree until smooth.
- Spoon or pour into Wee Appetit Reusable Food Pouches and enjoy!
- 2 handfuls fresh baby spinach
- 1 ripe, frozen banana
- 1 cup milk (almond, coconut, cow’s, etc.)
- 1 T nut butter (almond, peanut, cashew) – or sun butter or coconut butter for a nut-free option
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- Place all ingredients in a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Pour or spoon into Wee Appetit Reusable Food Pouches, and watch your toddler enjoy a healthy serving of spinach –with a smile!
- 1 ripe avocado
- 3 ripe bananas
- water, breast milk, or formula for thinning
- Cut avocado in half, remove pit, and scoop with a spoon into food processor or blender.
- Peel bananas and add to the blender or food processor.
- Puree together, and add liquid (water, breast milk, or formula) until smooth.
- Spoon into Wee Appetit Reusable Food Pouches and enjoy!
- 1 lb. bag of frozen butternut squash (cubed)
- 1 ripe pear
- Fill a pan with a few inches of water and place a steamer basket inside. Bring water to a rapid boil, add butternut squash to the pan, cover, and steam for 15 minutes.
- While the squash is cooking, peel, core, and chop the pear. During the last 5 minutes of the squash cooking time, add the pear to the steamer basket.
- Once done cooking, add squash and pear to a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth. Spoon into Wee Appetit Reusable Food Pouches and enjoy!
- Puree can also be frozen in Wee Appetit Reusable Food Pouches to be enjoyed at a later date. When ready to eat, simply place the frozen pouch in a bowl of warm water until thawed.