- 1 lb. bag of frozen butternut squash (cubed)
- 1 ripe pear
- Fill a pan with a few inches of water and place a steamer basket inside. Bring water to a rapid boil, add butternut squash to the pan, cover, and steam for 15 minutes.
- While the squash is cooking, peel, core, and chop the pear. During the last 5 minutes of the squash cooking time, add the pear to the steamer basket.
- Once done cooking, add squash and pear to a food processor or blender. Blend until smooth. Spoon into Wee Appetit Reusable Food Pouches and enjoy!
- Puree can also be frozen in Wee Appetit Reusable Food Pouches to be enjoyed at a later date. When ready to eat, simply place the frozen pouch in a bowl of warm water until thawed.